2011年2月5日土曜日

クリーブランドオーケストラ

昨晩はクリーブランドオーケストラの演奏会をカーネギーホールに聴きに行ってきました。たまたま友達が誘ってくれて急遽行く事になったのですが、とても素晴らしかったです。

曲目は
Claude Debussy: Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune
Toshio Hosokawa: Woven Dreams
Richard Strauss; Ein Heldenleben, Op.40
 
ところで今回あらためて、演奏会に行くというのは特別な体験だなと思いました。特に誰かと一緒にいくと、休憩の間などに感想を言い合う中でその人の音楽の聴き方から影響を受けることもあって、一人で行くのとはまた違った印象になるような気がしました。普段は一人で聴きに行く事が多いのですが、誰かを誘って行くのもいいもんだなあと思いました。

《今日の音楽用語》

モドゥス:旋法のこと。音階を形成する一定の音組織をさし、とくに教会旋法の意味で用いる。* 『新編 音楽中辞典』より


I went to the concert of The Cleveland Orchestra at Carnegie Hall last night with one of my friends. The performance was incredibly beautiful. The programs are as follows.

Claude Debussy: Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune
Toshio Hosokawa: Woven Dreams
Richard Strauss; Ein Heldenleben, Op.40

Although I often go to concerts alone, this time I felt it is really different to have someone listening to the concert together. As we talked about the music we just heard at the intermission, I enjoyed sharing our impression and actually impressed at his way of listening to music.

《A music term of the day》

Modus. (1)Mode. (2)Any of the rhythmic modes. (3)In Mensural notation, the relationchip between the longa and the brevis; modus maximarum or modus major denotes the relationship of the maxima to the longa.*Definition by "The Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians"